查看: 3965|回复: 0

Conestoga中国学生会 Purpose

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-21 01:16:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 子刻 于 2013-11-21 01:41 编辑

C.C.S.A. (Conestoga Chinese Student Association)
Purpose:
As a first generation of Chineseimmigrant, when I first came to Canada I found it is hard to fit in. I facedlanguage barriers, culture difference and lack the confidence to adapt to thenew environment. After 7 years I have finally struggled through it, but thisproblem has still remained for a lot of students. As I discussed this issuewith my Chinese classmates in school, they all addressed that they have beenstruggling with the same issues. This is what motivated us to create thisstudent association, which sole purpose is:

·       Provide Assistance/informationto whom seeking help
·       Host events to establishrelationships between individuals
·       Create a friendly environmentto comfort national students
·       Exhibit Chinese culture &art form

We dream that one day we can unite ourChinese community to care and look out for each other. With the help fromConestoga College and our Chinese community, we believe we can make Chinesestudent’s life in Conestoga Collage even greater.

Activities:
As we stated in our mission statement,there is still a long way ahead of us.  Firstwe are planning on hosting interactive event to bring people closer. We wish tocreate a friendly environment during the first few events for people to makenew friends. The events we have in mind right now are: interactive card games,Chinese traditional culture game, etc. After we have a healthy number of clubmembers, we will be organizing events according to their needs and request.Such as: festival events, study strategy presentation[1], game competitions and so on. We will be providing information sections tothose who have questions about the life in Waterloo/Kitchener areas.

Proposed Meeting Dates:

We plan on hosting our first Club eventaround the end of October. The purpose of our first event is to recruit members.We plan to have a staff meeting weekly to discuss and plan future events. Basedon the feedback from our student members and staff we will decide our futureevents. For now our planning of event type is:

·       Staff meeting/reports Weekly
·       Recruit events (end of Nov)
·       Social gathering events (end ofFeb)
            For next semesterwe will go into more detailed events such like Spring Festival events, SingingContest and etc.

Contact
            Forfurther information please contact:
                        KaiFan                                                                       AssociationPresident
                        @Kfan-cc@conestogac.on.ca            

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

法律申明|用户条约|隐私声明|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|www.kwcg.ca

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 22:12 , Processed in 0.018414 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.